I suggest you ...

Google Docs integration - on-the-fly grammar checker

Please add suport for google docs (button to check text inside Gdocs editor or maybe on the fly, like this done with internal spellchecker) - this can extremely useful (silver-bullet) option for me!

360 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ivanivan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

29 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • J Travis WashburnJ Travis Washburn commented  · 

Me too. I only use Google Docs, and it would be so sweet to have it integrated.

• dd commented  · 

I'll sign up for the premium version as soon as it can be used with Google Docs.

• Ben Miller (Fullbeam Copy)Ben Miller (Fullbeam Copy) commented  · 

Spooky. Like the last person to comment, I too was thinking about buying Grammarly today. I work exclusively from Google Docs and couldn't believe it isn't compatible. Sure, I can copy and paste my work into a separate window but why not right there in the text free form field? it works in Gmail, so why not Gdocs? I'd have thought this would be bread and butter for Grammarly!

As Jean-Luc says, 'Make it so'.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I was considering buying Grammarly today. Deciding against it because of lack of compatibility with Google Docs.

Grammarly should most definitely be compatible with Google Docs. I can't believe it isn't...

• Stephanie SavardStephanie Savard commented  · 

Seriously, please make it work already. Why would you not have it in Google Docs!?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed--needs to be available for google docs

Agreed! Also a teacher who uses this with students in the classroom. HUGE NEED!

• English TeacherEnglish Teacher commented  · 

This is a major need! I am an English teacher working at a school with one-to-one Chromebooks, so our students do all of their typing in GoogleDocs. The GoogleDocs spell/grammar check is ridiculous. I am so tired of reading student papers without the pronoun "I" capitalized! A Grammarly add-on for GoogleDocs would be so helpful.

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES! Add Grammarly to Google docs PLEASE!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Won't buy until this works.

• NickNick commented  · 

yes, please add Grammarly to google docs! It would increase Grammarly adoption significantly.

• Ben LewisBen Lewis commented  · 

I too would use all 10 votes if I could.

• ChristianChristian commented  · 

Grammarly is great in Gmail, like other users have said. But, Google Docs is where I do most of my writing. That's where a grammar checker would be handiest. If Grammarly won't work as a Chrome extension, maybe Grammarly could be an official Add-on for Google Docs. That would give your service more visibility and maybe direct more paying customers to you, since it would be integrated into Google Docs in a useful way.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base