I suggest you ...

Google Docs integration - on-the-fly grammar checker

Please add suport for google docs (button to check text inside Gdocs editor or maybe on the fly, like this done with internal spellchecker) - this can extremely useful (silver-bullet) option for me!

469 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    ivanivan shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

39 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Simon RedgraveSimon Redgrave commented  · 

I went Grammarly pro yesterday, and like so many others here I'm a G Docs vet. Grammarly is a great tool, but if it doesn't get docs integration then I will have to cancel at the end of the quarter.

• jemmajemma commented  · 

I would buy premium if it included Grammarly

• jemmajemma commented  · 

please make a version that works on google docs it would be super helpful, I love Grammarly so much but its super annoying how it doesn't work on google docs

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes, what they all said. Google Docs integration please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Would be very useful! It works for gmail and word docs, but strange that it doesn't have the sample implementation in Google Docs. Please make this soon. Otherwise, I cannot justify to my boss to keep buying the premium.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Ill buy a premium subscription immediately if this included.

• Anonymous commented  · 

YES ! PLEASE add google docs to Grammarly!

• J Travis WashburnJ Travis Washburn commented  · 

Me too. I only use Google Docs, and it would be so sweet to have it integrated.

• dd commented  · 

I'll sign up for the premium version as soon as it can be used with Google Docs.

• Ben Miller (Fullbeam Copy)Ben Miller (Fullbeam Copy) commented  · 

Spooky. Like the last person to comment, I too was thinking about buying Grammarly today. I work exclusively from Google Docs and couldn't believe it isn't compatible. Sure, I can copy and paste my work into a separate window but why not right there in the text free form field? it works in Gmail, so why not Gdocs? I'd have thought this would be bread and butter for Grammarly!

As Jean-Luc says, 'Make it so'.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I was considering buying Grammarly today. Deciding against it because of lack of compatibility with Google Docs.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Grammarly should most definitely be compatible with Google Docs. I can't believe it isn't...

• Stephanie SavardStephanie Savard commented  · 

Seriously, please make it work already. Why would you not have it in Google Docs!?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Agreed--needs to be available for google docs

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base