I suggest you ...

Fix the line breaks!

When I paste from a document, you now insert line breaks where the text went onto the next line.
This causes many problems. Need I say that my documents have many more errors??
Please fix this.

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    A RuppA Rupp shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Nauro RezendeNauro Rezende shared a merged idea: When place the text it should keep the break lines.  ·   · 

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ClarenceClarence commented  · 

This may not be exactly the same problem, but I pasted a text document with a newline at the end of each line, and this was the cause of more than half of the multitude of errors because Grammarly interpreted every line as a separate sentence.

Oddly, it only found errors at the *beginning* of the lines; it didn't mind that most of the "sentences" (lines) didn't end with a period or any other punctuation.

• KatKat commented  · 

This is the worst! Every time I paste from word, the line breaks aren't there, but once the program is done reviewing, there are forced line breaks throughout. This makes it impossible to use your program! I definitely will not be purchasing it again and will not recommend it to anyone.

• A RuppA Rupp commented  · 

I pasted from Word, and it stripped the formatting, including where the line breaks were...

Feedback and Knowledge Base