I suggest you ...

Add more plagiarism tools to include books, not just the internet.

The package you offer is great, but the plagiarism tools need more research availability. The search needs to be done with libraries as well as the internet.

133 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Carol PattersonCarol Patterson shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    ritarita shared a merged idea: enhance the sources when do plagiarism checking  ·   · 
    Bill GrahamBill Graham shared a merged idea: Improve your plagiarism check  ·   · 
    KrisKris shared a merged idea: improve plagiarism function  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: I think it is not very effective for grammarly to check academic paper  ·   · 
    SultanbekSultanbek shared a merged idea: Add databases and University work check  ·   · 

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

The package should also include newspaper and magazine plagiarism tools that include the old, old newspapers that are now available digitally.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Question... where IS the Peer-to-Peer checking button?

How do we make sure that the students aren't copying off EACH OTHER?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Question... where IS the Peer-to-Peer checking button?

How do we make sure that the students aren't copying off EACH OTHER?

• Donald H.Donald H. commented  · 

Your plagiarism checker selects short clauses and phrases in my text and identifies them as plagiarized material. I think this is redundant, since (potentially) millions of people use them in speech and writing every day. Most of the time, the phrases on the internet relate in no way whatsoever, to what is communicated in my document.

• CammieCammie commented  · 

The instructors have access to a peer-to-peer plagiarism checker. Students do not have access to this. Therefore, students do not stand a chance of receiving an accurate report from this or any other plagiarism checker. I had a paper that showed 0% plagiarism. I turned it in, and my instructor showed me that it had 33% plagiarism on HER checker. Please find a way to add the peer-to-peer plagiarism checker.

• Michelle KlassMichelle Klass commented  · 

Right now your plagiarism tool is just as good as google, and that's the main reason I purchased this!

• CammieCammie commented  · 

We need a Peer-to-Peer plagiarism checker. The Instructor`s have access to this, but students are not allowed to have one, therefore, they get a different number. It is not fair to students, we do not stand a chance because Grammerly and Turnitin do have offer the peer-to-peer checker.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I don't like the way plagiarism is done. There was no plagiarism as far as I am concern. The two stories were completely different and my own words. Every story I use on grammarly so far, you said was plagiarism. That worries me. I would never use someone elses work.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

Yes. I agree. Plagiarism tools need to include books as well, so the users can improve their writing skills.

• timatima commented  · 

I have to agree that there should be more features for plagiarism tools. It is frustrating when we are not able to do the books

• BarbaraBarbara commented  · 

I had the same thing happen I used Grammarly and it showed a lower number than the turnitin at the University

Feedback and Knowledge Base