I suggest you ...

Please add a plug-in for Mac! I would be willing to pay even more.

1,270 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aaron StudieAaron Studie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 

409 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ChelleChelle commented  · 

Please add a Mac plug in! I would pay more, too.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The plug-in for Microsoft Office on the Mac would make Grammarly considerably easier to use as I write.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I, too, would immediately purchase a plug-in for Microsoft Office on the Mac.

• Phil DaminPhil Damin commented  · 

I too would like to see a plugin for Microsoft Office running on a Mac. Please advise as soon as it is available and I will purchase immediately!!!!!!!!

• SarahSarah commented  · 

Most educators use MAC products; you are losing a large customer base by not offering a MAC plug-in for your educational software

VOTE YES for MAC plugin

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add a plug-in for Mac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi, I am a Mac bookPro user and I feel I'm getting a substandard product as your office plug-in do not work with my operating system. I can you tell me if there is light at the end of the black PC tunnel, and if you will be coming into the light anytime soon?

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be very helpful and help me eliminate the gawd awful use of a Windows computer just for this plug-in. More and more students are converting to Macs because of their reliability when it comes to OS stability and ease of use. You would be opening your doors to a whole new population of customers that would only increase your member usages making you that much more of a better of a company. Think about the possibilities having a mac add-in would do for your business. From a professional and Doctoral Student, you would not only save me the heart aches, but save me money in not having to have a Windows portable PC just for this Grammarly plug-in as the online Grammarly check is not sufficient and does not meet our requirements with our chairman's and academic review boards. We must use the plug-in and we have software that alerts the university if we are using the plug-in or not. But as of now, I have to have a crappy Windows OS portable PC just for your plug-in which is ridiculous and frankly annoying and irritating. Please get a mac plug-in as fast as possible.

Thank you

David Beltran

• Anonymous commented  · 

This would be very helpful and help me eliminate the gawd awful use of a Windows computer just for this plug-in. More and more students are converting to Macs because of their reliability when it comes to OS stability and ease of use. You would be opening your doors to a whole new population of customers that would only increase your member usages making you that much more of a better of a company. Think about the possibilities having a mac add-in would do for your business. From a professional and Doctoral Student, you would not only save me the heart aches, but save me money in not having to have a Windows portable PC just for this Grammarly plug-in as the online Grammarly check is not sufficient and does not meet our requirements with our chairman's and academic review boards. We must use the plug-in and we have software that alerts the university if we are using the plug-in or not. But as of now, I have to have a crappy Windows OS portable PC just for your plug-in which is ridiculous and frankly annoying and irritating. Please get a mac plug-in as fast as possible.

Thank you

David Beltran

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you

David Beltran

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you

David Beltran

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you

David Beltran

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you

David Beltran

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you

David Beltran

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you

David Beltran

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you

David Beltran

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you

David Beltran

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21

Feedback and Knowledge Base