I suggest you ...

Please add a plug-in for Mac! I would be willing to pay even more.

1,943 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aaron StudieAaron Studie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 

599 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Eva RuterEva Ruter commented  · 

When will you make it available to Mac users? I hate windows!

• Anonumous commentedAnonumous commented commented  · 

Innovative application that could b more funtional on Mac devices if a plug-in is added

• Anonymous commented  · 

Creative people are more likely to use Macs. Do you really want to leave these people out of the loop because you might not make enough money on them? Continue to drag your feet and they will develop something better than Grammarly that will work with both Mac & Windows.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The students who can access it, love the grammarly add in. However, a large percent of them have MACs. Please Please Please add a plug-in for Macs

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to to have grammarly on MAC too

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please. I need this really bad. Seriously. I do.

• JonathanJonathan commented  · 

PLEEEEEEEEEASE ADD THIS TO MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is surprising that such an innovative software is not working closely with Apple! Please listen to your subscribers and produce the add-in for Mac users.

• DanifyDanify commented  · 

I am a MAC queen and we need this! I am planning on cancelling my subscription, working online is not always the best & it does not work properly!

• GeorgeGeorge commented  · 

Really need to add this for Mac

• AndyAndy commented  · 

please add a Mac plugin

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mac NEEDS a plug-in. We are required in my doctoral level courses to use this product and yet, I cannot use the plug in because I choose to work with a mac. Unacceptable!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add this plugin for Mac and make it compatible with Adobe products! Designers everywhere that are grammar challenged will thank you

• EduardoEduardo commented  · 

We would love a Mac Plugin! pleeeeease!

• SiamackSiamack commented  · 

I just joined your premium service and noticed you do not have a Mac version of the software (yes I know about the web version.)

In today's world with so many Mac users, only highly undercapitalized companies treat Mac users as second-class citizens. If you choose to not develop a Mac version, I will cancel my subscription. The era of Microsoft everything is over.

• TreborTrebor commented  · 

Mac plugin for MS Office for Mac is essential. The web interface is just not the same as running through it within Word. I load Windows in a Virtual Machine just to take advantage of the plugin for MS Windows Word. Please please please (yes bad grammar) make a Mac plugin for MS Office for Mac.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30

Feedback and Knowledge Base