I suggest you ...

Please add a plug-in for Mac! I would be willing to pay even more.

1,172 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aaron StudieAaron Studie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 

332 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • George CorbariGeorge Corbari commented  · 

Critical add-in to consider. Too many other efforts that could soon be your competitors have already cracked the code on this. Just my guess, but seems to me that more writers and educators seem to have Macs. I wouldn't wait too much longer...

• ashleyashley commented  · 

I'd pay more for a mac plug in too :_

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I also would pay for a mac plugin

• Anonymous commented  · 

I vote. For sure! I am a publisher and use only Mac. This will spread over a ton of work.

• TriciaTricia commented  · 

I'm a Mac user. Our family is "i" everything: iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iMac. I write mostly lengthy documents and would prefer -- nearly require -- the Word plug-in for convenience. The loss of formatting, for me, means checking paragraphs at a time, not an entire document. Since Grammarly runs on Safari, it would stand to reason you are able to be Word-for-Mac-friendly.

• KarenKaren commented  · 

I don't think I should pay more but I would like a plug in!!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Since I bought this so I could add it to my MS word program on my PC and my PC has crashed, I now only have my MAC laptop and would like to still use this with my MS word program on my MAC. It is more convenience doing this directly in Word rather than copying and pasting repeatedly on the online version. Please, make a version for the MAC.

• JasonJason commented  · 

Support mac!!!

• KathrynKathryn commented  · 

So many businesses are moving to MAC due to its reliability and security. I would love to see this product more accessible to MAC users it would open up to a very large customer base that value great products. I know it would be a product I would recommend to every business I mentor.

• Holly SteeleHolly Steele commented  · 

Considering the prevalence of macs in the education world, I'm shocked that you don't offer the plug-in for Apple users!

• DaveDave commented  · 

please create grammarly for apple's mail client

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just bout me a mac for school and I love everything about it other then I fact that I cannot have my grammarly added to the work program. Please fix this problem that people like me are dealing with. Thanks

• Anonymous commented  · 

guess grammerly doesn't work in mac....based on this grouping ????

← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17

Feedback and Knowledge Base