I suggest you ...

Please add a plug-in for Mac! I would be willing to pay even more.

1,821 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aaron StudieAaron Studie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 

588 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DanifyDanify commented  · 

I am a MAC queen and we need this! I am planning on cancelling my subscription, working online is not always the best & it does not work properly!

• GeorgeGeorge commented  · 

Really need to add this for Mac

• AndyAndy commented  · 

please add a Mac plugin

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mac NEEDS a plug-in. We are required in my doctoral level courses to use this product and yet, I cannot use the plug in because I choose to work with a mac. Unacceptable!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Add this plugin for Mac and make it compatible with Adobe products! Designers everywhere that are grammar challenged will thank you

• EduardoEduardo commented  · 

We would love a Mac Plugin! pleeeeease!

• SiamackSiamack commented  · 

I just joined your premium service and noticed you do not have a Mac version of the software (yes I know about the web version.)

In today's world with so many Mac users, only highly undercapitalized companies treat Mac users as second-class citizens. If you choose to not develop a Mac version, I will cancel my subscription. The era of Microsoft everything is over.

• TreborTrebor commented  · 

Mac plugin for MS Office for Mac is essential. The web interface is just not the same as running through it within Word. I load Windows in a Virtual Machine just to take advantage of the plugin for MS Windows Word. Please please please (yes bad grammar) make a Mac plugin for MS Office for Mac.

• Anonymous commented  · 

yes...lots of Mac Users...it will be good for your business..

• RobertRobert commented  · 

Yes please, I would love grammarly on the Mac

• adamadam commented  · 

You need to add this to mac, otherwise you lose out on market share from mac users. simple as that!

• anonymousanonymous commented  · 

please add for mac users and iPad users

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add for those of us using Mac computers.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Most of the Academia uses Mac. So please add Grammary to the Mac community!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Mac is the only true computer.

• TariqTariq commented  · 

Please add a plug-in for Mac.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30

Feedback and Knowledge Base