I suggest you ...

Please add a plug-in for Mac! I would be willing to pay even more.

1,360 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aaron StudieAaron Studie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 

436 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SarahSarah commented  · 

1 more vote for MAC plug-in

• elhilaylaelhilayla commented  · 

Is there a plug-in for MAC?
        I am a MAC user

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add mac plugin. It's ashamed that it's not already included in the cost of service.

• ThomasThomas commented  · 

Please add mac-plugin. Expect the compatibility for the price I pay for Grammarly.

• Michalette HaywoodMichalette Haywood commented  · 

Considering the increasing number of mac users, especially college student users, I believe a plug-in for Mac is highly essential. Please provide one as soon as possible. I attend Georgia State University and our school actually purchased a license for your software so that students can use it. I can't use all the features because I own a macbook.

• JayJay commented  · 

we deserves office mac plugin, please include a.s.a.p

• Michael CooleyMichael Cooley commented  · 

Please add a plug-in for Mac! I would be willing to pay even more

• FrancescaFrancesca commented  · 

Please add it to the mac version too!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Thank you for Grammarly. Yes, I do agree we need to Mac and iPhone version as you did for Micro Soft. I am working through Parallels to enjoy the benefits of Grammarly and a word processor.

Many have jump ship if when another software releases a good Mac supported program. No matter what software program support the use with Mac, iPhone.

I did have a question, can Grammarly work with Word for Mac? I have not been smart enough to figure this out.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22

Feedback and Knowledge Base