I suggest you ...

Please add a plug-in for Mac! I would be willing to pay even more.

967 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Aaron StudieAaron Studie shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: produce an application for MAC. Our Microsoft laptops have totally thrown up and now we are using MAC exclusively. WHERE IS THE PLUG-IN?  ·   · 

267 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Please do this- it would make everything easier and help expedite the entire process

• EnriqueEnrique commented  · 

I'm a paid user. I would really like to have grammarly for Mac.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Help! Please make a Mac plug-in

• SamuelSamuel commented  · 

I really need the mac plug-in

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have just changed from Microsoft to Mac and now find there isn't a plugin for Mac users... I see that its not on the horizon either. Well I guess I won't be renewing my subscription then. How disappointing.

• JerryJerry commented  · 

Ok! this is ridiculous. I waste a lot of time changing from Mac to MicroSoft Office. What is the delay? Obviously there is a demand...it has been two years for me...trying to be patient. Thanks for what you do.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please do, I really need it

• SimoneSimone commented  · 

I'm trying out the 7-day trial and so far I like this service a lot, it helps incredibly to help identify grammatical errors that normally I have a hard time noticing. However, I'm not sure if I could warrant paying for it for more than 1 month in a semester at a time. If there were a plug-in for office on mac I would most likely pay to have the service longer.

• Anonymous commented  · 

ADDDDD ITTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• joejoe commented  · 

please add it

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14

Feedback and Knowledge Base