or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • GEORGE OTIGEORGE OTI commented  · 

I WILL LIKE TO BE ABLE TO GET INTO THE ACHIVES OF MY PREVIOUS TRANSACTION. FOR INSTANCE, I NEEDED SOME PREVIOUS INFORMATION JUST NOW BUT CANT ACCESS IT.

• Elizabeth CoxElizabeth Cox commented  · 

I would like to be able to see more of the page that is being corrected.

• AnnAnn commented  · 

This would be an excellent function.

• KamKam commented  · 

I am totally frustrated that I have lost all my work that I have been working for days. How did this happen I do not know as I was correcting everything got swiped. I have no energy to rebuild all that. Too tired and stressed to do this work.

• NadimNadim commented  · 

I'm new to this website and so far I'm really enjoying it. After spending a whole night working on a dissertation chapter however, I lost my work. I did not know about the "copy" option, I somehow assumed that Grammarly will save my edits. Wrong guess! Please add a "save" option, if not, inform your users about the "copy" button. No one saves work by copy pasting it so it's not that intuitive!

• ShanghaiedShanghaied commented  · 

Since grammarly is (pleasantly) forcing me to simplify my style of writing, it would be nice to be able to save these periodically to see progress over time.

Otherwise, cut/paste is working fine, and I do it by habit after editing since the first burn.

• RoopdaiRoopdai commented  · 

I like this grammar help.

• stacy kitchenstacy kitchen commented  · 

You need to make it way simplair to copy what was reviewed and send that copy to your teacher or class. you need to take a class just to do that and some of us don't have that time for this headache.

Feedback and Knowledge Base