I suggest you ...

You work on the sentence and give several options for users to choose.

Once users enter their sentences, if they have a score 80 or lower, just restructure the sentence so that they can have some ideas how to rewrite them. Give several options for users to choose.

742 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MJMJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    marianne wengertmarianne wengert shared a merged idea: give us the way it should be, instead of us guessing, this was a very hard app to use, i still don't understand it  ·   · 
    Howard L. (Bud) ChapmanHoward L. (Bud) Chapman shared a merged idea: How about when you make recommendations to the writer, advise what to change and what verbage to use  ·   · 

101 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Azu NwojoAzu Nwojo commented  · 

Does this help in essay writing?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sometimes your explanation isn't clearly demonstrated on what would make the sentence clearer.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Give the writer an options and idea of how to correct the sentence structure.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have seen another tool that provides alternative writing of your content for consideration. This is a feature that can be useful and provide ideas on how to present a cleaner message.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is a great application, and I would to have access for Ipad. In respect to several option for sentences it will be a great idea

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

give several options for the user to select, I mean for feedback

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is what I have been waiting for. New year, new idea. Hope to gain more votes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

this a great idea and it helps me alot.

• Belinda DavisBelinda Davis commented  · 

This source is a credible because the author discussed the many resources used to improve welfare benefits and what caused the system to fail in their efforts.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes this a great idea and it helps me alot.

• Jacqui RossJacqui Ross commented  · 

great tool for proof reading essay and reports for Uni.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just send a letter to the Organice Commitee in Shanghai. I aked her how to organize the people from Indonesia to come to Shanghai book fair on November 2013

• Anonymous commented  · 

Practical and usable for students and business entities. Excellent tool to give you that edge

• Anonymous commented  · 

Academic Rational
        Previous researches focused on the challenges children of lone parents black families faced and the struggle this parents experience in the society. Most the academics research on low income families seems to emphasis on the impact of lack of money has on low income families in Britain. Most research on low income family seems to concentrate more lone parent black families’ experiences in low income raising children on low income, poverty and living circumstance. Researchers like Gregg et al (1999), Kempson et al (1994) they seems to concentrate of lone parent and children from low income family faced living on low income. Therefore, there is a gap within literature as most research seem to concentrate of the live of low income families and children in low income families. Therefore, researchers needs to focus their attention on the experiences of black African parents on low income. Therefore, my studies is based on the experiences of low income black African families which consist of two black parents with children living on low income, also the experiences of young adults living within low income family

• Anonymous commented  · 

Have you changed format
        sent request but keep wanting more it is simple it is not the same

• Anonymous commented  · 

It was giving comments and then after review could save but it is malfunctioning

• Mohd Sham DaudMohd Sham Daud commented  · 

Why do I choose writing? I love to write. Every day, I will write as I please. I was writing as I speak. I do not know that my writing was bad. I have been writing daily for more than twenty years. I hide my writing and never wants anyone to read.

I was not ready even to write a comment. I felt something is wrong with my writing. I never thought of grammar was the main issues.

I have heard a lot about academic writing. Never came across my mind about the weakness. So I was browsing for college who can provide me, the education.

Ever seen I left secondary school, I hardly have time to find out about the problem I am facing. I found it from you tube. The university was advertising their faculty. I made a choice to find out more about English writing and Literature. There were few video downloads that explain the basic knowledge that I need to know before enrol.

The discussion was about academic writing. These how it is all begin.

I started to buy some books about the academic writing. It was good for a start. I did add in a few more books like English Dictionary and Thesaurus.

I became more excited and manage to get a pocket grammar. Everything was fine. I begin to write but felt, something else was missing. That is how I found out about this program. This is my first essay.

• Mohd Sham DaudMohd Sham Daud commented  · 

I guessed, I was lucky today. Thanks Mr/Ms Lori and all the team member for giving me the opportunity to sign-up for this program. I am blind without this program. Live will never be the same without this program of yours. I owe this to all of you.

I never have the guts to write an essay or writing a comment. I was quite a shame to give an idea openly as today.

Today is luckiest day of my live because I can purchase this program online. And I have created my first essay confidently. Thanks again to all of for not giving up to encourage me to sign up as a user. I am proud to say again, this is the best tutoring program for me. The program is worth more than what I have paid for. Best wishes. P/S hope my English and grammar is correct. I did not edit this comment. I write to express .......... thank you. Many, many, many thanks.

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base