I suggest you ...

You work on the sentence and give several options for users to choose.

Once users enter their sentences, if they have a score 80 or lower, just restructure the sentence so that they can have some ideas how to rewrite them. Give several options for users to choose.

785 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MJMJ shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    marianne wengertmarianne wengert shared a merged idea: give us the way it should be, instead of us guessing, this was a very hard app to use, i still don't understand it  ·   · 
    Howard L. (Bud) ChapmanHoward L. (Bud) Chapman shared a merged idea: How about when you make recommendations to the writer, advise what to change and what verbage to use  ·   · 

107 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • kathykathy commented  · 

this would be a great option

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am not english native, it would be very helpful.

• Anonymous commented  · 

When explaining the suggested changes give the example and tell exactly was is wrong with the sentence.

• Anonymous commented  · 

To take a case in point, they reflect Audrey’s attempt to demonstrate her feeling deathly and probably pale in complexion as well: “I am pale white shell and blue-patterned china. I am the Washington Monument. I am infallible, unbreakable” (Gorden 101). This usage of symbols is quite peculiar because it reveals not only the girl’s loss but also her vulnerability.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree. It would be nice to have options. Better ways to say something, using the actual text. Not using a made up sample sentence.

• charlottecharlotte commented  · 

This software is not users friendly. I don't understand how it works. I'm following the directions and it's not operating.

• Azu NwojoAzu Nwojo commented  · 

Does this help in essay writing?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Sometimes your explanation isn't clearly demonstrated on what would make the sentence clearer.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Give the writer an options and idea of how to correct the sentence structure.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I have seen another tool that provides alternative writing of your content for consideration. This is a feature that can be useful and provide ideas on how to present a cleaner message.

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is a great application, and I would to have access for Ipad. In respect to several option for sentences it will be a great idea

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

give several options for the user to select, I mean for feedback

• Anonymous commented  · 

This is what I have been waiting for. New year, new idea. Hope to gain more votes.

• Anonymous commented  · 

this a great idea and it helps me alot.

• Belinda DavisBelinda Davis commented  · 

This source is a credible because the author discussed the many resources used to improve welfare benefits and what caused the system to fail in their efforts.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Yes this a great idea and it helps me alot.

• Jacqui RossJacqui Ross commented  · 

great tool for proof reading essay and reports for Uni.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I just send a letter to the Organice Commitee in Shanghai. I aked her how to organize the people from Indonesia to come to Shanghai book fair on November 2013

• Anonymous commented  · 

Practical and usable for students and business entities. Excellent tool to give you that edge

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base