• google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jjjjjjjj commented  · 

i agree

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't know if I need to disable certain options or what, but the grammarly system seems to get stuck and keep checking my documents for over an hour. It's still checking now, and there is no way to stop it. This happens at home and when I log into the grammarly system. I keep loosing information. If it was for the fact that I copy and paste (and still have a document in Word), I would loose everything I've typed. I really wish that you all fix this.

• bb commented  · 

I just found some mistakes but it did not indicate. It still said it was 100.. sigh

• KerriKerri commented  · 

The difference between the free trial and the paid service is completely different. The free trial had the suggestions off to the side with the 'offending' grammar underlined, making it easy to go back and forth. The paid service has a GIANT box over the top of my work, making it impossible to read the correction in context with the work. It is really an ENTIRELY different editor that does not suit my needs now. If you are going to offer a free trial, it should look like the product that you are going to get! The paid product is entirely different and virtually unusable for me!

• Anonymous commented  · 

anyone but me think word may be better!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am learning from the editor, emphasizing options which I have overlooked.]

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to disable some, or all, of the functions inside quotes. Dialogue needs to be a lot less perfect than narrative and the program repeatedly goes back and complains about the dialogue.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I too find the word suggestions often unnecessary. Sometimes I repeat a certain word purposefully as it relates to the point I am trying to make and grammarly wants me to change it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree, we need to disable some options

• anonanon commented  · 

Is the vocabulary suggestions new? This is really frustrating me and unnecessarily impacting results.

• Anonymous commented  · 

this would be great. The vocabulary suggestions is a pain.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm using the word ad-on and it's extremely frustrating. It be nice to be able to turn off the auto-checking, because it massively slows down and freezes the process, on top of lagging my computer. Every time I try to type corrections, it fritz out and I have to delete extra characters and spaces. I've had to restart the process like five times due to this feature, which is EXTREMELY frustrating when it takes 10-20 minutes to edit a 20+ page document. I made the HORRIBLE mistake of clicking edit on a 200+ page document and that took a painstaking 3 hours to finish checking, which at that point I was just done.

I'm only on the free trial now, but I am strongly considering canceling before I have to pay due to the fact that it's so irritating to edit. My rage level has reached new heights. I don't have the time to wait on an editing program to take 3 hours and I shouldn't have to split them into individual chapters, nor should I have to restart it because of the auto-checking. So the tweak would be nice, especially since the program its self is great.

• Marta Moran BishopMarta Moran Bishop commented  · 

Although it is helpful when Grammarly gives me alternative words (enhancements) it can become overkill when it repeatedly does it after the first time through the document.

• Claudia ThompsonClaudia Thompson commented  · 

I would like to be able to turn off the spell check. I like it for an initial run through but after that, it's distracting to sort through all of the names that are caught as misspelled.

• Tom ArnoldTom Arnold commented  · 

not sure what your doing but you have made it hard to work with changes.

• jayajaya commented  · 

Sometimes we have to use passive and active voice as per the demand of the task. Can we have more specific options, so we can turn on and off as required.

• cherie  hightowercherie hightower commented  · 

I guess i need more help then i throught. what action should i take to
        improve my writing skills?

• DeeDee commented  · 

The suggested synonyms during style check...you must be kidding. They were absurd in context. Please let us disable this option!

• RonRon commented  · 

Sometimes we have to use passive and active voice as per the demand of the task. Can we have more specific options, so we can turn on and off as required.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base